GRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE EDUCATION
- 1981: M.D. Degree, University of Padova School of Medicine.
- 1984: Specialised in Endocrinology, University of Padova.
- Ph.D. degree, “Dottorato di Ricerca in Scienze dello Sviluppo”, Department of Pediatrics, University of Padova, Italy.
- 1995: Specialised in Pediatrics, University of Padova, Italy.
- 1985-1987: Post Doctoral Fellowship, Departments of Medicine and Human Genetics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, USA
- 1989‑1991: Post Doctoral Fellowship, Department of Human Genetics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, USA
- Recipient of the 5th Nycomed Prize for basic research, The International Society of Paediatric Oncology, October 1995
RESEARCH GRANTS: National and EU Research Grants as a Primary Investigator/collaborator: AIRC; Ricerca Sanitaria Finalizzata Regione Veneto; COFIN/PRIN; (GENDEAF); EuroRett Project: European Consortium for the study of Rett Syndrome (E-Rare program, Sixth Framework); CARIPLO project 2010-0724; PI Third Party clause 10” of FP7-HEALTH-2013-INNOVATION-1 project DESIRE (Grant Agreement n.602531). University of Padua “ex “60%”.
Author of 58 full papers published in international peer-reviewed and indexed scientific journals
TEACHING ACTIVITY: Doctoral and post-doctoral thesis committees.
Professor of Medical Genetics and Pediatrics, Schools of Speech Therapy, and NursingDietology
MEMBERSHIPS SCIENTIFIC SOCIETIES
- American Society of Human Genetics (ASHG)
- European Society of Human Genetics (ESHG)
- Italian Society of Human Genetics (SIGU)
Associate Professor of Pediatrics
Director Laboratory of Molecular genetics of Neurodevelopment Department of Women’s and Children’s Health
Areas of interest: Neurodevelopmental disorders, Intellectual Disability/Autism Spectrum Disorders, Early Onset Epilepsy; Cerebral Palsy and Infantile movement disorders, Hereditary Deafness
Latest pubblications: Click here
Corso Stati Uniti, 4
Phone: +39 049 9640139
Fax: +39 049 9640101
Aree di ricerca
Altre notizieArchivio Journal club and seminars