The Istituto di Ricerca Pediatrica Città della Speranza believes in the positive contamination of knowledge and skills as a lever for scientific-technological innovation. For this reason, within its structure it hosts some research groups, both public and private, operating in the biomedical field. The multidisciplinary approach and the extraordinary collaboration between professionals in different areas create a stimulating work environment that gives added value for the achievement of scientific objectives.
These organisations are:
- Autifony Therapeutics: develops new drugs to treat serious disorders of the central nervous system using pioneering science;
- EcamRicert:an analysis, testing, research and advice lab for different matrices such as nanotechnology;
- Euroimmun: produces reagents for medical laboratory diagnostics;
- Fondazione Penta: applies its expertise in paediatric infectious diseases;
- Istituto Oncologico Veneto:
1. Department of Immunology and Oncologic Molecular Diagnostics;
2. Circulating Tumour Cells Lab;
- R&I Genetics: a medical genetics laboratory.